Stuck on boot logo FANTEC / DIVX codec /Firmware

Stuck on boot logo FANTEC / DIVX codec /Firmware

I hope someone can help me. I have 3 FANTEC 3DS4600 players , I thought it was 1 of the best media players. But now I found a major problem: the latest firmware does not support DIVX any more, and it seems it is not possible to downgrade to an older version (with DIVX support !) of the firmware. When I downgrade, it does not boot any more, but it hangs on the FANTEC logo. I realise it is already asked many times, but I have noted all the solutions given are not correct. Because I have 3 of these media players, I am 100 % certain it is not a hardware problem (I have noted that this is suggested a few times, I hope the people with that problem did not throw away the player), because when the the latest firmaware is installed again, it works fine (but without DIVX...). It is also not a problem of the memory stick (because they install with the latest firmware fine), and also not a poblem with the firmware I downloaded from the site ((I have tried all the versions of this type of media player, and also the other types which are compatable). So I have 2 questions: 1)Did someone found a way to solve the bug (because I am now certain it is a bug...) of the older firmware versions, or perhaps has someone a working firmware with DIVX support or 2) Is it possible to force the latest software version to support DIVX?
    I think this will not only help me, but also other people with the same problems with the firmware.
    Hi,

I highly recommend you to not flash again other firmwares, it could brick the devices! Newer Revisions of the Player are not compatible with the older firmware versions and you must stay with the latest firmware.

The only clean way is to not use DivX files anymore and recode them to another format or if you still want to use them set the file header to XviD instead of DivX (Keyword: FourCC Changer) and try if it works this way with your files.

Best regards,
    Lars