what kind of usb stick to use for update

what kind of usb stick to use for update

I have the same problem as many buyer of the fantec 3dfhdl, after 2 years it stop to work . At the start up , the logo fantec appear frozen in the TV and in the small screen and nothing else happen. I read other people reporting the same problem and getting the answer to update the sistem with the newer firmware .
    I did using different usb sticks and following the instruction but the problem still remain .
    Did somebody get succesful in fixing this problem updating the firmware.
    If there is please help me and tell me how you did.
    Hello,

more Details please!

nafregata schrieb:

I did using different usb sticks and following the instruction but the problem still remain .

Has the Update Process started? After initializing the Update Procedure, you should see a Update Screen with a Progress bar.

You only can use different sticks, also you can test an external hard disk, a Card Reader and so on. It is very important to use the savely removal function on your PC after copying the Firmware file.

Also it is possible that the internal Firmware Flash is faulty. In this case, unfortunately, also helps no update. ;(

regards
    first of all ,thank you for the answer.
    the update process start regularly and the bar in the screan advance till to complete the update.
    I used 3 different usb stick and of course I used the safe removal function after copy the file before to remove the stick from computer.
    At this point remain to consider only the possibility that the firmware flash is faulty. and if this is the case , it is a bad feeling that this happen just days after the warranty expire.
    So what I should do now . I hope some suggestion will arrive