Unable to access NAS CL-35B2 after some time

Unable to access NAS CL-35B2 after some time

Hello,

I'm having constant problems with my NAS CL-35B2. When I power it on everthying is working normal but then after a couple of hours or a day or two it always freezes or something and I can't access it from anywhere - ftp, web, media server, samba - nothing is working. Then I have to restart with front button and it's working again for some time.

I noticed a lot of messages in my system log like this:

Mar 31 18:39:22 isharing dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
    Mar 31 18:39:40 isharing dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
    Mar 31 18:39:40 isharing dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
    Mar 31 18:39:47 isharing dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
    Mar 31 18:39:47 isharing dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 192.168.1.1 port 67

I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with my router but it seems unlogical because all my other devices are working fine. The router is Linksys WRT160NL with DD-WRT firmware.

Does anybody have any idea of how can I solve this problem? I would really like to have a stable NAS and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

EDIT:
    A few days ago I stopped services media server and ftp and then restarted NAS. I thought that maybe one of them is causing problems and it looks like I was right. At least I hope so. NAS is working from then without ftp and media server running. I will leave it a few more days and then turn on one of the services and try to find out which one is causing problems.
    Still if anybody has any idea of what could be the problem please let me know..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „balanca“ ()