3dfhdl_DVD in ISO format

3dfhdl_DVD in ISO format

Hello,
    every time I watch a DVD in ISO format (everything works well) at the next start up my 3DFHDL 3TB doesn't recognize the original internal HDD and need a Windows repair. Following some informations maybe useful:
    - After watching the DVD I can play music and do anything and the player turns off normally.
    - DVD in ISO format are created By Nero and no alerts are shown
    - The firmware is v10.1.11_r11498

So, any idea about that?
    Hello,

sounds like a Problem that has nothing to do with the Content.

If you connect the 3DFHDL by USB to your PC - do you use the savely removal Function after your Copy Work? This is very important. You should not disconnect the USB Connection without it.

The correct way is:

1. use the savely removal Function of your OS
    2. disconnect the Power Supply.
    3. disconnect USB.
    4. Now you can connect your Player to the TV and the Power Supply.

Do you have formated the internal Drive by using the Format Function in the Player's Setup? That's also very important.

regards
    Hello, thank you paddylein for the answer.
    Yes, I use the Safely Removal Function and follow the way you suggest (you suggest me this procedure almost 2 years ago about a similar problem with playlists).
    But after the repair executed by Windows is not possible to apply the Safely Remove (the device seems always in use) and I must turn off the PC. However when I reconnect the player to the PC no alerts are shown and after my Copy Work the Safely Removal Function can be normally done.
    The last question: I don't remember if the internal Drive was already formatted when I bought the Player or I formatted it by the function of the player or by Windows.
    But to start again from zero (reallocating 3Tb of data and copying them again on the player) is the last option for me. Is it a prerequisite?
    Last thing: just now I recognized this problem because I don't watch Iso frequently and before I had problems with playlists and was hard to identificate.
    Sorry for my english, I do my best.
    P.S.: Looking at the Format Function in the Player's Setup, I've seen the note about EXT3. This is the only option? I'm afraid to click OK. I don't want a HDD that can't be managed by Windows
    Regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von „spinellv“ ()

Hello,

spinellv schrieb:

But after the repair executed by Windows is not possible to apply the Safely Remove (the device seems always in use) and I must turn off the PC.

that is a Windows Problem. Often Windows is working in the Background. For example Windows is creating Thumbnails, Index Entry's and many more.

spinellv schrieb:

and after my Copy Work the Safely Removal Function can be normally done.

That's good :thumbup: .

spinellv schrieb:

The last question: I don't remember if the internal Drive was already formatted

That's not good. The best way to reinstall the internal Drive is:

1. Backup your data
    2. Connect the Player to your PC by USB
    3. Open the Windows Disk Management
    4. Delete all existing Partitions from the 3DFHDL's intermal Disk Drive (please don't create knew partitions, the drive must be completely empty!)
    5. Disconnect the Player like the procedure in Post 2
    6. Start the fomatting procedure of the 3DFHDL's Setup at your TV

spinellv schrieb:

Looking at the Format Function in the Player's Setup, I've seen the note about EXT3. This is the only option? I'm afraid to click OK. I don't want a HDD that can't be managed by Windows
    Regards

Normally you should have a choice between NTFS or EXT3.

regards
    Hello, thank you paddylein.
    I'll follow your suggestions and re-format the HDD with NTFS option. Then I'll try some ISO files and tell you the result.

But, I'm the only one with this problem?

I would indicate a little problem with the website: there is an incessant pop-up asking to log-in again (session expired, when I choose to stay logged in). It makes difficult the activities.

Regards.
    Hello, I did my job and after watching a DVD in ISO format, these are the results:
    Restarting the Player the Internal HDD is recognised after around 3-4 minutes.
    When I connect the Player to the PC by USB, Windows always claims a disk repair.
    So, I would like to verify with you the procedure for disconnecting the Player after watching DVDs:
    1. Stop the watching (by the button with the white square on the remote controller)
    2. Turn off the Player
    3. Disconnect the power supply
    4. Disconnect the other cables (TV, Hi-Fi)
    Maybe the prioririty between 3 and 4 is not important

And the procedure to connect the Player to the PC:
    1. Connect the power supply
    2. Connect the Player to The PC by USB
    3. Turn on the Player

I forget, I've tried PowerToGo to create DVD.
    Can You help me once more?
    Thank you
    Regards