CL-35B2 Raid1 problem

CL-35B2 Raid1 problem

Hello everybody,
    A problem with my cl-35b2:
    It has 2 3TB Hard Disks mounted in RAID1 (mirroring).
    About 1 month ago, the SATA socket of 1 of the 2 HD had a bad contact, so one of the 2 HD didn't work during this month (let's say that HDDA worked and HDDB didn't work).
    I see the problem only today, so I repare the socket. The new problem is that now the 2 HD aren't synchronized. I'd like of course to synchronize the HD that didn't work (HDDB) for a month with the one that always worked (HDDA). What must I do?
    If I format the HDDB, reinstall it and insert it in the RAID, will all data of HDDA be automatically copied to HDDB? How to be sure the contrary won't happen (the empty HDDB copied to the full HDDA, so the HDDA totally erased?)
    Thanks very much for any help,
    J-Philippe
    Thanks Lars,
    the HDD was not defective, just missing some data. I tried the "rebuild" option in the Raid menu of the expert disk utility. It took about 12 hours but it worked, the 2 HDD are now synchronized with the good data. I can access the drive with a browser (address 192.168.1.16), by internet, by ftp (same address), the multimedia Myfantec is recognized by all DLNA devices (including my PC, myfantec is found in the multimedia devices), but alas... impossible for windows to access directly to the drive: myfantec doesn't appear in the local network, \\myfantec is unknown, \\192.168.1.16 is unknown, the tool finder.exe doesn't find anything...
    Any idea to solve the problem?
    Thanks,
    J-Philippe