MR-35DU3 - Only works on USB 2.0 and not USB 3.0

MR-35DU3 - Only works on USB 2.0 and not USB 3.0

I have been using a MR-35DU3 (2x1TB) without any problems on my old computer using USB 2.0. I have just bought a new computer with USB 3.0 ports but, when I plug my MR-35DU3 into either of the two USB 3.0 ports, Windows 7 64 bit says that the drive needs to be reformatted. Reformatting is not an option as I have 800MB of music on it and nothing of that size that I can back up to, but clicking "cancel", causes the drive letter to disappear from the Windows Explorer listing. However, whenever I plug it into one of the USB 2.0 ports of the new computer it works fine - so it seems there is nothing wrong with the MR-35DU3. I am wondering if it may be a driver issue, but I cannot see where to get the latest drivers for the MR-35DU3. Any ideas please? Thanks!
    <p>Thanks guys.&nbsp; The tutorial didn't help.&nbsp; The cable I am&nbsp; using is the one that came with the unit and it is less than 1m long.&nbsp; Also, I have all the latest chipset drivers from the manufacturer.&nbsp; However, at least I now know that there are no drivers needed for the unit!</p>

<p>Looks like I shall have to keep using it as USB2.0 only.</p>

<p>Thanks again.</p>