Aluplay HD v.2 RESET HELP

Aluplay HD v.2 RESET HELP

Please I need help to reset the device. I upgraded to the last version and the power was down. Noe It goes into the install procedure normally after the insertion of a USB key with the image file. But during the upgrade it stops to copy and to instal the image file at the middle of the procedure. I changed the usb key, I recopied the file, I redownloaded the file ..... every time I start a new procedure steps, it stops during the job at the middle of the installation and does not end the job. Please whould like to help us to reset the device and rebuild it again? Thanks.
    Hi,

there's no reset option so if the Forced Upgrade method won't work your device could be defective after the flash procedure failed.

Step 1: Prepare the USB Pen Drive
    You will need a USB Pen Drive for firmware upgrade. Copy the “install.img” file for upgrade to the root directory of your USB Pen Drive.
    Step 2: Connect the USB Pen Drive
    Plug the USB Pen Drive into one of the USB HOST ports of the player.
    Step 3: Hold the POWER / STANDBY button
    Press and hold the POWER / STANDBY button on the front panel, and do not loosen.
    Step 4: Connect the power cable
    Plug the power cable into the DC IN jack, wait for about 15 seconds or more, and then loosen your
    finger from the POWER / STANDBY button.
    Firmware installation will start. If it is connected to a TV set, a blue install page will
    appear on the TV screen.
    Please wait for about 2 minutes, the installation will be completed, the LED indicator will go off and
    the player will be reboot automatically.
    Note:
    Do not turn off the power during installation.
    The USB Pen Drive is not allowed to be unplugged during installation.

Best regards,
    Lars