Raymovie - How i can See 3d Sbs ?

Raymovie - How i can See 3d Sbs ?

hi all
    I recently bought a Raymovie and I would just like to know how to do to be able to watch movies in 3d sbs
    (I tried but the screen is divided into two parts)
    The raymovie is connected to the TV with HDMI and is connected to an external USB HD
    I apologize for my English and thank you for any replies
    Hello,

you have to switch the 3D Mode manualy by TV. This Player is not a fully 3D Player. It can only pass the 3D Content directly to the TV. Further it is only possible with SbS and TaB Content. For other 3D Content you have to use one of the Full HD 3D Players like 3DFHDL, 3DS4600, 3DAluPlay or 3DXHDS.

regards
    thanks for the reply. I had already figured out that the inscription which says that you can see the SBS was fraudulent, because the TV via the HDMI does not understand that you have a SBS and the Raymovie not via the USB connects to TV
    and at this point I do not understand what other method would be able to see the SBS, as it is written on the packaging.
    thanks for the advice but obviously not even think to buy another product from a company that purports performance that does not provide
    thanks again
    Hello,

arsenico wrote:

thanks for the reply. I had already figured out that the inscription which says that you can see the SBS was fraudulent, because the TV via the HDMI does not understand that you have a SBS and the Raymovie not via the USB connects to TV

sorry, what??? USB Connection from the Player to the TV? 3D SbS Content via USB to the TV? 8o

I think you have a few things completely misunderstood. Nothing on the packaging promises anything with full 3D Support. The RayMovie is primarily a pure 2D Player. However, the player has the ability to forward 3D SbS and TaB content via HDMI directly to the TV. The player still has not to blame if the TV does not Support it. Right? If you have a 3D TV, you usually have to push the 3D button on the TV remote control, when you're playing 3D material.

regards