3DFHDL trouble with subtitles

3DFHDL trouble with subtitles

Hi,
    Can anyone shed any light on why subtitles disappear when I pause or fast forward video. This happens on ISO files VOB files and m2ts files played from the internal HDD (also USB drive) . Subtitles are set to 'on' in set up and I am running FW v10.1.11 r10846. As I said, on VOB and ISO files I can select subtitles from the set-up screen of the video but they disappear when video is paused. I can get them back by going back to the set-up menu on the video and reselecting 'subtitles on' and starting again.The Fantec overlay 'subtitle box ' also appears to lose the subtitle option and reverts to not displaying a subtitle option once video is paused etc. Sometimes I can't even get the device to show the subtitles from m2ts. The subtitles are there as I can see them on my PC with VLC , Windows Media Player and XBMC.
    I have searched this topic and it seems somebody else had the same problem about a year ago and it was suggested there was a firmware problem with subtitles.
    Any suggestions appreciated

Cheers Liam
    <p>Hi, I have installed the new update firmware, and subtitles&nbsp; are now working . I can now 'pause' and &nbsp; 'fast-forward' without problems. This seems to apply to all my file formats including, DVD folder (VOB),&nbsp; ISO (Blu Ray and DVD), and m2ts files. I have also streamed&nbsp; m2ts along with subtitles from Windows Media Player. So&nbsp; great news.</p>

<p>Thanks for your help Liam</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>