Delete unrecognized files

Delete unrecognized files

Hi to all.
    How do I delete these files? (please see the attachement)
    In management files are not visible.
    Also if i connecting the media player to the PC, do not see them, and the basket is empty.
    Because these files are generated?

In management files are not visible.

Thank you for the answers
    Files
    Hello,

at first, which Player do you have? RayPlay or RayMovie? If it is a RayPlay, do you have a build n HDD? How did you Format it?

it Looks like a inconsistency Filesystem.

Please connect the Player to the PC via USB and start a HDD check (if it is a RayPlay with internal HDD). And do not Forget tu use the savely removal Function of Windows to disconnect the USB Connection after your Work. Do you have deleted Files in the Past on Windows? It Looks like artefacts from the Windows Trashcan. You have to clean the Trashcan before you disconnect the Player.

regards
    Well, thank you for the fast answer.
    Sorry for not having written the model: is RayPlay U3 with 2Tb HDD inside.

Me too I thought the files are similar , when the files are in the bin.
    I always disconnect the device safely or with pc off. So you suggest me to use Windows scandisk? I use Windows 7 64-bit.

Thank You again
    Hello,

Arquimede wrote:

I always disconnect the device safely or with pc off. So you suggest me to use Windows scandisk? I use Windows 7 64-bit.

correct. ;)

Note: Windows partitioned or formated HDD's can make any Trouble. It is recommended, to clean up (delete all Partitions) used HDD's before installing them in the Player. The internal HDD should only be formated by the Player himself. Did you do that?

regards
    I have 6 HDD into my PC, some are partitioned, but not the HDD with the SO.
    Honestly I do not remember if i have formatted with mediaplayer :/ but I think so.
    Please would you be so kind as to remind me of the formatting process?
    I would not want to accidentally delete the operating system of the player.
    First i try with scandisk, then eventually I format. Thanks again of the support.
    greetings from Italy :)
    Hello,

Arquimede wrote:

I have 6 HDD into my PC, some are partitioned, but not the HDD with the SO.

What i have written is only important or the internal HDD of the Player.

Arquimede wrote:

Honestly I do not remember if i have formatted with mediaplayer but I think so.

But this is very important. You should remember if the HDD was NEW oder used. If the HDD was used, it is remmonded to clean ist before installing in the Player.

Arquimede wrote:

Please would you be so kind as to remind me of the formatting process?

What do you mean? If you would like to Initial the HDD for new, you should connect the Player via USB to your PC. Than make a Backup all of your important Data. After it go to the Windows Disk Management Utility or Tools like gparted or so and delete ALL Partitions on the internal HDD form the Player - not more. It is not enough to Format only the HDD, you realy have to delete all Partitons, not more. After it use the savely removal function to disconnect the Player. Then you should disconnect the Power at first, before you disconnect the USB Cable.
    Now start the Player at your TV. Normaly you should get an Auto Information to Initial the HDD. If not, go to the Setup Menu and use the HDD Format Function to Initial the HDD by the Player. That's it! ;)

Arquimede wrote:

I would not want to accidentally delete the operating system of the player.

hmmm? You cannot delete that. It is installed in the Hardware!!! It has nothing to do with the HDD.

regards
    Hello,

Arquimede wrote:

The question was: if it is correct format the media player HDD, in NTFS mode with Windows.

please read and follow my instructions!!!! You only have to delete the partitions on the HDD under Windows. You did not have to Format the HDD under Windows!!! You only have to Format the HDD with the Player himself!!!

regards