Angepinnt Firmware MWiD25 v2.000.030 - 09. Oktober 2013

Firmware MWiD25 v2.000.030 - 09. Oktober 2013

Moin!

Kurz vor der Winterpause gibt es eine neue Firmware für das MWiD25. :thumbup:

Bitte beachtet den beiliegenden Installationshinweis, da es sonst nicht möglich ist, dass Update zu installieren!

- Damit das Firmware Update durchgeführt werden kann (die Schritt für Schritt Anleitung finden Sie im Handbuch), muß sich eine bereits formatierte Festplatte im Gerät befinden, andernfalls ist es nicht möglich das Update auszuführen! -

Download der Firmware Versionen auf unserer Website - www.fantec.de

Gruß,
    Lars

Changelog

- Optimize the speed of device's startup.
    - Support client that upload a file above 4GB size.
    - Support webdav that copy or move a file above 4GB size.
    - Support samba that upload/download a file above 4GB size.
    - You can comfirm if to restart device.
    - The second file can't be uploaded when a file is uploaded to a folder twice at the same time.
    - Fixed "the storage information is displayed partly only when there are more than four volumes in the disk".
    - Fixed: restoring the system configuration features can use files of any format.
    - Modify logic of identifying DHCP IP address.
    - Fixed "it can't automatically synchronize with an Internet Time Server immediately after accessing the network."
    - Add progress bar of copying/cutting,and cancelling copy/cut is available.
    - Fixed "some disks may be not mount when their first volume is not sd[*]1.".
    - Close some ethernet ports of the device to save power dissipation.
    - Fixed "The device can't access to the router whose security is WEP."
    - Use new copy process.
    - If the channel is auto ,it will not be channel "1" alway.
    - If you restart the device,WiFi channel will turn to be auto when the channel is "one".
    - Fixed "dialog box of selecting the file to upload can't be moved."
    - Add static DNS service of DHCP.
    - Fixed “it will wake up HDD if change network settings.”
    - Fixed "it may make wifi led be off for a long time when change mode of Internet"
    - Fixed "some HDDs of Seagate may be not mount in some models of PCB."
    - Add the function of extended channel.

no more wireless access in the internet setting with firmware v2.000.030

Hello,
    with firmware v2.000.024, all was OK ! The internet wireless joined was perfect and the led in the right of my mwid25 was on.
    Now with firmware v2.000.030 I can't select the 'wireless access' radio-button in the internet setting. So, it's now impossible to have internet access when using the mwid25. This is the case, when I'm using my Ipad or my PC.
    Can you correct this or could I the possibility to downgrade the firmware on the previous version (v2.000.024).
    Thank's for your prompt response.
    :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------ After RESETTING and using Internet Explorer it's OK ! --------------------------------------------
    Hello,
    I've make a reset in my mwid25, because it was impossible to join it. After several attempts with firefox, I used Internet Explorer (under Windows 8.1) and I could at this time choose the radio button 'wireless access' and continue the setting wisard. Now the led of internet (in the right) in my mwid25 is on !

------------------------------------------------------------- I can't play any video file with my Ipad ---------------------------------------------------

I known that it's not the same problem as this discussion, but I can't play any video file (avi...) in my Ipad. the error message is 'can not open'. Yet it works perfectly with a android tablet ...
    What is the problem with Ipad (ios 7 and ios 6) ?

Thank's

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Pierre59“ ()

Hi,

Pierre59 schrieb:

I known that it's not the same problem as this discussion, but I can't play any video file (avi...) in my Ipad. the error message is 'can not open'. Yet it works perfectly with a android tablet ...

What is the problem with Ipad (ios 7 and ios 6) ?
    the problem should be the EXTREME restrictive rights management by App**...if you like to do what you want you have to go for an Android device and if you don't like to do what you want you could use an App** device. :D 8o

Best regards,
    Lars