Remote Control for MM FHDL is useless

Remote Control for MM FHDL is useless

Hello,

today I spent some time to find out, how the remote control of my FHDL works together with my IPhone4. After reading available threats in this forum, it is still not clear to me, if it is possible to use the remote control via Safari browser without having the FHDL or the TV screen in front of me. I can see the device content on the IPhone browser, but it seems to be impossible to start e.g. playing a music file from there. Without that, the so called remote control is useless for me, because I anyhow could use the original remote control, delivered together with the FHDL device.

Please let me know, if I am right with my impressions or if I just missed any information to get it running.

Thx, Christoph
    Hello,

you are right. But i did not understand where the problem is? 8|

the web based remote control function has the same features like the real remote control. Not more!

If you want to use it for playing content, to see it in realtime on the iphone or a computer you have to upgrade up to a new Playing Machine with DLNA DMR Function like the 3DFHDL. There you can stream with DLNA Apps Content from an UPnP or DLNA Server or NAS Drive to the 3DFHDL.

regards