FANTEC AluMovie HD MediaPlayer

FANTEC AluMovie HD MediaPlayer

Hello ,

I'm from Bulgaria.I bought from Technikdirekt.de FANTEC AluMovie HD MediaPlayer.Tonight I received it and tried to play it, but unfortunately there is no connection between the remote control and the device.The device is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable.On the screen shows the main menu,but only that.From the remote control may not submit any commands.I would be grateful if you help me. I hava a question: what is the type of batteries for remote control of this device?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „gogo_40“ () aus folgendem Grund: Hello! I have a question about support of FANTEC AluMovie HD MediaPlayer item N 1449.In the official website of FantecI don't find anything about the maintenance of this model like : - firmware - software - drivers e.t.c I ask because I encountered the following fact: this model Fantec AluMovie HD MadiaPlayer does not support MP4 audio format. I expect the answer to this question. Thamk you in advance.

Dear gogo_40,

please do not open more than one thread with the same problem. You will get an answer as soon as possible form the official Support. I've deleted the first Thread.

Please be patient!

thx

and regards to Plovdiv

edit: The battery is correctly inserted? Did you try another one? Do you have LED ligtning in the room where the alu is? If yes, please switch it off and test the alu without led ligtning. Sometimes LED'S can make trouble with IR Transmitter. Do you have other IR transmitting Systems installed near the alu? Something like a AV/Transceiver or so? If the problem is always on, follow the instruchtions in the next Post from Lars.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „paddylein“ ()

Hello!
    I have a question about support of FANTEC AluMovie HD MediaPlayer item N 1449.In the official website of FantecI don't find anything about the maintenance of this model like :
    - firmware
    - software
    - drivers e.t.c
    I ask because I encountered the following fact: this model Fantec AluMovie HD MadiaPlayer does not support MP4 audio format.
    I expect the answer to this question.
    Thamk you in advance.