Wifi plug adapter WF 54MWLAN

Wifi plug adapter WF 54MWLAN

Dear members,

Would anybody happen to know whether the Wifi plug adapter WF 54MWLAN seems to work with the Fantec 3dFHDL? That would be great to know!

Next to that, I would like to know whether the support of 3GP files will be available in the (near) future, IMHO, that would be a great option, as many mobile phones compress their movies in this extension.

I can't say how happy I am with this player. I traded an Iconbit 3d player in for this media player and I can't tell you how much happier I am with this one. First of all, far better UI. Next and most importantly, no more horizontal lines through my pictures or movies, which were greatly disappointing me. Your firmware is much more stable and you have a community which is actively supporting your members, thumbs up :thumbsup:

Thanks your help is greatly appreciated by me :D

Keep up the good work,

Jan
    Hi,

that's not correct. ;)

The 54MBit WiFi Stick with Realtek 8187b Chipset doesn't work with the 3DFHDL (no official support, if it works okay but shouldn't work). You can use the 300MBit Stick or at least a Stick with Realtek 8191SU/8192CU Chipset.

3gp is not supportable so it's better to use a widespread format like mp4, mkv, m2ts, and so on.

Best regards,
    Lars
    Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. Hmmm.... I figured out to late that this stick doesn't work :( It was based on a realtek chipset, like ovidiu31 said, so I thought I'd give it a go.

It keeps on telling me that no AP was found. Too bad! So if anyone is interested in a wifi dongle, I'm glad to help him out and sell mine (ofcourse for the Fantec's it does work for)!

Am I correct to say that with a network connection that the Fantec can automatically download covers from theinternationalmoviedatabase.org (or some similar database)?

And one more thing, where to buy the 300mbps sticks you are talking about Lars? Are there any other (cheaper) options! The thing is that I need to buy them in Germany and they charge quite a sum of international shipping costs to the Netherlands!