fantec TV-LHD&win7 support

fantec TV-LHD&win7 support

Hello everybody,
    I have one above named media player, and I can't make it work with my local PC with windows 7 as OS.
    Tried google, but all I could find was on german, and thay say that my media player is incompatible with windows7.
    is that true?
    is there any tips&tricks, or hacks to make it work with win7?

thanks everybody for your answers in advance. :)
    Greetings

The very first important thing is to disable Live SignIn Assistant in windows 7...it causes alot of headaches.It should solve your problem.

Regards
    LED LG 47LE5300 47 inch...Fantec p3700 2TB...Bang & Olufsen custom build sound system...Patriot TS-639 Pro Turbo NAS 4TB
    maybe I'm wrong, but I think that all Live components must be installed sepparate from win7.
    I have fresh win7 installation, and can't find anywhere any Live components.

maybe I should describe my situation.

the FANTEC can see my PC, but no share folders.
    I even installed XP mode, and FANTEC can see, and open/play folders/files on XP.

I've enabled guest account, added everybody in share, even added everybody in security rights, but still no success.
    any other ideas, please?

P.S. yes, I killed firewall too... ;)

thanks, regards
    Hello

Did you also right clicked and shared your partitions in windows 7?

The Live SignIn Asistant can be found out in Control panel => Programs and Features => left tab turn on/off windows features.

Regards

P.S.I made a confusion...your mediaplayer won't work with win7.it's a problem with the samba version wich is NOT supported by win7.
    LED LG 47LE5300 47 inch...Fantec p3700 2TB...Bang & Olufsen custom build sound system...Patriot TS-639 Pro Turbo NAS 4TB

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „ovidiu31“ () aus folgendem Grund: updates